Over a million doses administered by trusted veterinarians since 2006
Polyglycan® is the primary product for joint injections in my equine practice since 2006.
Polyglycan® has been administered extensively to horses competing in a variety of disciplines. This population includes professional rodeo horses, cutting horses, reining horses, working cow horses, racehorses, and horses in the English disciplines ... We’ve used over 50,000 mL of Polyglycan® in our practice giving us a high level of comfort and confidence in its applications. To date there have been no adverse events to be reported by our clients or our practice. Through my peer group I have not had conversations to suggest that their experience has been different.
Chris Morrow, DVM
Mobile Veterinary Practice, Amarillo, TX
About Polyglycan and Joints
Polyglycan® is a patented formulation designed to replace lost or damaged synovial fluid. It contains naturally-occurring components of the synovia that play a central role in maintaining the homeostatic environment of the joint.
- Glycosaminoglycans are important components of all extracellular tissue structures including cartilage and synovial fluid.
- The active components in Polyglycan® show viscoelastic and polyionic properties similar in nature to synovial fluid.
- Patented 3-component formula has demonstrated characteristics beyond any of these components used individually.
- Help replenish lost synovial fluid with naturally occurring elements
- Assist in normalization of synovial fluid viscosity
- May be used for post-surgical lavage of the joint cavity and surfaces